Get Technical Help and Support
Technology Trouble? IT Happens.
Use the information on this page to contact the IT@UC Service Desk for technology questions, whether you need support or have a simple question.
Check Self Help Guides on the IT@UC Knowledge Base
The KB is home to hundreds of articles, custom UC how-to guides, FAQs and more and is available 24/7.
乐凯会国际Save yourself time–find the answers you need fast with the IT@UC Knowledge Base (KB).
Contact the IT@UC Service Desk for general IT issues.
The IT@UC Service Desk provides assistance with password resets, data and phone, email, wireless access, VPN, UCFlex, Catalyst and more.
乐凯会国际Call: (513) 556-HELP (4357) OR (866) 397-3382 Select option 2 in the menu. Or, submit a ticket using the following "Submit a Ticket" button.
Get Technical Help and Support
- Monday - Friday 7:00am - 11:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday and University Holidays 8:00am – 11:00pm
- New Year’s Eve and Christmas Eve 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Closed July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Holidays, Winter Season Days, and during inclement weather closings
乐凯会国际NOTE: Escalated Support is available outside of business hours for emergencies only.
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm; excludes closings and Holidays
Escalated support is defined as:
- Critical system outages (entire system is out of service for all users)
- Partial outages or degradation of any critical systems, where more than 5 users are affected
- Any service outage that affects campus safety/security
- Security breaches
Critical systems include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Data Center facilities
- Campus wired/wireless networks
- Phone system
- Blackboard (LMS)
- UC Websites, including individual College websites
- Identity/authentication services
- Password Self-Service
- Server and storage infrastructure
The IT@UC Service Desk will be closed during from Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019, through Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020, during the university’s Winter Season Days closure.
24/7 Canopy Support for eLearning tools will be available throughout Winter Season Days via web chat and telephone.
- Call: (513) 556-HELP (4357) OR (866) 397-3382; select option 3 in the menu
Contact 24/7 Canopy Support for Canopy/eLearning tool issues.
Our Canopy Support team provides around the clock assistance with Blackboard and other eLearning tools such as Kaltura, WebEx, Echo360, and more.
Call: (513) 556-HELP (4357) OR (866) 397-3382 Select option 3 in the menu. Or, start a chat using the "Start a Canopy Chat" button.
All services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
More Support Resources
UC faculty, students and staff can visit ResNet乐凯会国际 to receive free support for personal devices such as hardware estimates and software installation. .
Use this guide to getting your technology set up both before you arrive on campus and after you get settled in. View the .
A robust array of IT services is available to UC faculty and staff. Follow this guide to get started using your technology on campus. View the .
Whether you need help setting up your webpages, connecting to networks, or learning more about data storage, you'll find fast friendly service from IT@UC. View the .
The is a convenient hub for locating and accessing a variety of documentation for policies, standards and guidelines.